If you are interested in joining with your neighbours in the BPOA, click here for the membership application form. We welcome your input and ideas. Get involved in your community by joining today.
Benefits of Membership
- newsletters 4 times a year;
- membership in FOCA and FOCA newsletters (Federation of Ontario Cottager Associations);
- water testing throughout the summer;
- annual road clean-ups;
- annual social events;
- representation on various committees and organizations;
- workshops, and
- your interests represented at your Douro Dummer Township Council.
The BPOA also represents you on the following committee’s: the Clear, White and Stoney Lakes Environment Council, Voices of the Trent Severn Waterway, the Kawartha Lakes Stewards Association, the Alliance of Cottager and Road Associations on Clear, White, Stoney and surrounding Lakes, and other stakeholder groups with similar objectives.
Registered owners and spouses of land within our “ area of interest “ are eligible for membership.
The annual dues are $50, payable in advance and the fiscal year is from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31. Payments can now be made on-line.
How to Apply
Contact Bill Ratcliff, BPOA Membership Chair, at 705 652 3588 or email@example.com or complete and mail application form to BPOA, 858 Birchview Road, Douro Dummer, On., K0L 2H0.